Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Tea Kettle


"I came downstairs to get some water early in the evening. Lights in the kitchen were out, and there was water on, for some tea. It was just late enough to be dark in the room, and I was suddenly frozen in place by what a gas stove looks like when it’s on full-blast and the room is otherwise dark...

"The resulting image (below) is all but straight out of the camera. There’s still a tiny bit of daylight coming through the window camera left (see the reflection?), but most of the light comes from the stove. Naperville, IL, USA". Taken by Nat Carling

6 comments:

francescbb@hotmail.es said...

Beautiful picture!! Good job!!

Frank
http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

gadzooks said...

wonderful picture and not complicated either. Good observing.

~Susie~ said...

Lovely photo!!

Nat Carling said...

Thanks, Frank, gazdzooks and Susie! I am always happy to hear people enjoyed my work!

Nat

My Website
My Flickr Photostream

Art Lover said...

very nice!

Nat Carling said...

Thanks, Art Lover!

Nat

My Website
My Flickr Photostream