Friday, 16 November 2007

Roll Your Own

"That's a big cigarette! June 2004, Luang Prabang, Laos. The face of this man shows he's had a life but the most striking thing about him is the hand rolled cigarette...". Taken by Hannuna


Sindhu said...

Hi Nice blog.

You can increase the space of the main column and adjust the margin a little .

if you would want to align a little pls letme know via my mail id. I think I can help you in this regard.

Otherwise your blog is unique!

synapse_jim said...

I feel like I know this guy!:::spectacular portraiture picturing hannuna:::a classic!

Jules said...

Rich please don't increase the main column - it will make it more difficult for me to download!!!

I reckon the fire brigade would have to stand by every time this guy lit up!!! In PNG they roll their own too using newspaper.
Great portrait!!!