Tuesday 6 January 2009

Broken Tree


"When I was walking in the forest I came across a Norwegian Spruce (Picea abies) tree that was broken and I liked the view with the trunk looking at the fallen tree. It seems like a strong wind had passed through the forest and snapped the tree in two. There was several trees in that area that had been toppled over some years ago (the vegetation had started to grow back) so it was a cool area to explore.


"I had to climb up some trees to get this picture and I almost fell down several times ;). I think the broken tree picture got somewhat of a dark, eerie feeling to it. What do you think?". Taken by
Jungl Thomas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please,excuse me: It seems a chocolate cake.
Congretulations for the difficult
sport post. No wound Tarzan?

Anonymous said...

Great photography

I would love to visit Norway soon!

Thanks Jungl for posting